Naruto - Go !!! Naruto - Go !!!

Nice

Haha. I never thought i'd ever see someone recreate an opening to any anime done it sprites. Nice job =D

Donkey Kong Arcade Remake Donkey Kong Arcade Remake

Cool

That was a cool little animation, loved the end, lol. I loved that song, is there a place where I can download it?

Headbang siezure rave Headbang siezure rave

WTF!

How many times is this same crappy thing going to be posted!! I swear i've seen it atleast 3 other times. Why wont anyone blam this! It's pointless! The rules say not to put meaningless crap on the portal! It's not and movie and it's not a game! WTF!!!

Jon-Kinnear responds:

Naw...I only submitted it once on an old account...got it deleted (or at least it should be SOON)..and it IS interactive..never said it was a game.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

I love it!

It's about time someone did a flash toon with a true anime style. All the other ones i've seen have been crappy DBZ rip offs. This toon was so refreshing, thank you =D.

-THE STICK- -THE STICK-

eh...

I am tired of people posting stick animations. If you can do an animation with a real character please dont dont put it on ng.

Drunk Driving Drunk Driving

Sorry...

Your movie had a good message but the animation was bad. If you want people to take it more serious you should do it better.

_FLU!(chapter00) _FLU!(chapter00)

WOW!

That was great! You have to make more.

The One: Preview The One: Preview

Eh..

Ok It looked good untill the stick figure came out.If you do really make it you should think of making a real character.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Oh my God!!!

That has to be the best thing i've flash animation i've ever seen!!! It blows my mind that you used flash.

art vs artist art vs artist

too funny.

I loved that you should make more.